I have three things to talk about, First awards, second my new banner *excited!!!*, third my not-so-good blog posts. So lets get started with the best and the first one!
I am very lazy when it comes to doing these award posts.. i don’t know why! But its impolite to not thank all the lovely people who are giving me the award and all those who are reading my blog and appreciating it so here i am, on my feet, ready to type away! Just for you guys 😉
Anju from Indianmakeupways has given me two awards! (Not one, Two!!!). Thank you so much! Its always a nice feeling when someone has thought of you and your blog as ‘deserving’. I must be doing something right after all 😉
Also a thank you to all those who are still with me, even though am not dishing out posts as often as i used to. Anyway i’ll come to that soon!
Its been a long time since I’ve talked about myself, so lets follow the award rules for once now.. shall we? All right then! (Am assuming you nodded ‘yes’)
Seven things about me :
1) This is the first time that I’ve maintained long hair. From school to college to work, it was always shoulder length. I’ve never liked long hair but right now am very happy with the way its looking
2) I have very small feet.
3) I’ve never coloured my hair and i don’t intend to.
4) Even though i love buying new bags, i hate changing bags because i carry so many things and its a big pain to transfer everything to a new bag every other day. Which is why I’ve stopped buying bags completely!
5) I’ve been using my Nokia 6700 for three years now and i’ve never felt the need for a blackberry or an iphone or any smart phone for that matter!
6) I am not a makeup person at all. And am slowly trying to change that.
7) Its been an year since I’ve officially given up coffee!
Secondly, you can see that i’ve created a new banner! I got tired/bored of the old one already and i made this one a couple of days back and decided to put it up immediately! Since am just not the kind of person who can wait for occasions. Which is a disaster sometimes! Even if i buy a new dress/shoes i cannot wait for one particular occasion to wear it. I simply have to wear it the very next day!
Thirdly, I know I haven’t been dishing out posts as often as I used to nor are they as yummy as they used to be (lame joke alert : dishing… yummy… get it? Too bad.) I am tired of giving the ‘am too busy’ excuse to myself, because I know that it stopped being true some time ago. I am not putting in much effort for various reasons and the posts have become stagnant, quality wise, at one level. I am trying to bring it to a higher level and I just want to give a big shout-out to all those people who have been patient enough to continue reading my blog. Thank you! I would continue writing even if no one commented but lets face it! This way is so much more better! 😉