Looks, TheGirlAtFirstAvenue

Busy Bee.

November 26, 2011
When I look back at my initial days of blogging, I really have no idea how I came up with a post every single day. For the past three or four weeks I’ve been posting only once a week, and not my usual ‘once in two days’. I really want to say I’ve been busy, but that’s not entirely true.

So what was I up to? Lets see.

1) I’ve been addicted to online shopping. If there is anyone out there who doesn’t shop online(which I highly doubt) please don’t ever try it! (again, which I highly doubt you’ll follow). More addictive than online shopping, is online-window-shopping. Which is what I seem to be doing mostly, because I am not supposed to shop (another self imposed ban)

2) I’ve been eating like.a.pig. I am eating out everyday. My healthy diet has gone for a toss, thanks to holidays and relatives at home.

3) I’ve been volunteering at an NGO, which helps translate text books into audio format for blind students. Proof-reading BA second year history text books was not at all what I had in mind, but its for a good cause so its okay!

4) I’ve been spending a lot of time with my 7-month old nephew! I am NOT the kind of person who goes ga-ga over babies. I mean, yes they are cute and cuddly but I’ve never oohh-ed and aahh-ed and sighed at the sight of babies. But this little fellow has managed to change my perception quite a bit!

5) I’ve been trying to get myself to start another painting. I’ve selected a few but I really need a push to actually start one!

6) Regarding social life – this has been one of the best weeks ever! Been out every other day, visited friends, partied… you get the picture!

So in between all these, I simply haven’t felt like blogging at all. I don’t know when I’ll get back to regular everyday posting, but until then its once a week! I don’t really miss blogging everyday, ‘coz I am having too much fun in life right now!

Jeans -Levis
White top – Paper Scissors (Sydney)
Shirt, Necklace – Invogue (Local Boutique)
Shoes – Paprika
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Keirthana November 26, 2011 at 2:38 pm

High five Chandana, I used to come up with a post on anything during my college days, when I started a blog. But now, I don't do that. A lot of reasons.

Anyway, loved the attire of the day :) And yeah, you seem to be having so much fun :) Enjoy!!

• Reply nitika November 26, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I agree with your 1st reason!! Online- WIndow shopping is more addictive than Online shopping :X

• Reply beckaboots November 26, 2011 at 3:28 pm

I totally understand the feeling. Real life should always take precedence over the blogging world. It takes a lot of effort to keep up with it all. Enjoy your time out partying, online shopping (the best ever but also the worst for my wallet) and looking super cute! Love the jacket.

If Work Permits

• Reply The life-a-holic November 26, 2011 at 5:42 pm

I haven't done online shopping so am I in the exception list :P??!!! And I really really wish I could eat out everyday, party with friends!! Ah I miss all of that!!
    Love the white top. Just adore it!!

• Reply Linhy November 27, 2011 at 1:13 am

you are so cute!!

• Reply Red Handed November 27, 2011 at 6:13 am

Busy bee indeed eh!
    And NGO work..awesome. I respect thee!
    Painting!! Sigh! even I need to get back to it..
    7 mth nephew!! Awwwwwwww….!!!!!
    and u are luuking really pretty in those clicks…especially the second one :)

• Reply maithili November 27, 2011 at 7:15 am

Well busy bee you have been doing quite a lot of stuff!

I dont shop online..:)

NGO work ! Really a nice deed although it can get boring.. At the end of the day its about the good work we do.. :)

This post was one of the best photography wise! I like the last one :)

• Reply SEPO November 27, 2011 at 8:10 am

NGO initiative is good one. Kudos

• Reply Gayatri November 28, 2011 at 12:10 am

Well done. You're busy doing the right things and that's always fun! Cute shirt/jacket :)

• Reply ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini November 28, 2011 at 11:39 am

Sometimes its good to have fun and say I don't have time for blogging. I've been on this track all the month.. Get on the painting stuff soon. I'd like to see the colorsplash.

• Reply Mystical Skeptical Me November 28, 2011 at 12:53 pm

I LOVE the attire, esp. second and third pic. You look adorable! And the top, suits you! 😀 Yes, I have been wondering where you have been…now I know…and well, good reasons they are! 😀 😀 Keep Having Fun! 😀 😀

• Reply sumitra November 28, 2011 at 4:59 pm

You look really cute in the second pic. Nice to know you're enjoying yourself. Cheers!

• Reply A guilty conscience November 28, 2011 at 5:54 pm

what a productive life …except online window shopping lol…from last few weeks i am stuck to this damn flipkart thing..gggoooddd yes it is addictive…..

I really appreciate the NGO thing….returning back to the society…gr8.

• Reply Bows,Hearts and everything Cute November 28, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Nice..at least u have a life! I like the shirt!

• Reply Titine and totoche November 29, 2011 at 2:40 am

Hello! Oooh man I'm glad I'm not allowed to shop online – between that and my real life shopping – I would be broke!

On to another topic, I really understand that “I'm having too much fun with real life right now” line, because I think it's also the reason why I'm blogging less frequently than I used to, so it's cool to read something I can relate to.

Have a great week!

• Reply Leia November 29, 2011 at 4:59 am

Great pics! :)

• Reply TheGirlAtFirstAvenue November 29, 2011 at 6:23 am

I am actually happy posting once a week :) And thank you!

Tell me about it! Very very addictive!

Thank you so much!

Which reminds me.. I still haven't started my painting 😐

Yes it is boring.. it is hard work.. it is dull work.. but its good work :) Its satisfying to say the least.

I will :)

Thank you !

Thank you!

@A guilty conscience-
    Yes.. it is addictive.. :)

@Bows,Hearts –
    haha yes!

Thanks.. you too! :)

• Reply Siddhartha Joshi November 29, 2011 at 7:37 am

Seems like you've been terribly busy living life, so time for a virtual life so much! Its understandable too…its never too long a break when it comes to blogging.

Plus its something you do because you really enjoy doing it…so have fun, and blog whenever you think the time is right :)

• Reply A Lot Like Fashion November 29, 2011 at 6:10 pm

That casual shirt gives quite an appeal to the outfit! :)

• Reply Cee November 30, 2011 at 4:11 am

Goodness, I jsut wrote you a probably far too long comment and, as luck would have it, blogger seems to have eaten it and I just can't remember what my words of wisdom were :( The general gist was that sometimes life is just so much fun that it's more important to live it than to document it- after all, it's the living it part that's really important. Enjoy every minute!

• Reply Jahn 'n Style November 30, 2011 at 6:11 am

love the addition of the casual shirt! nice :)

• Reply A Fine Balance November 30, 2011 at 4:40 pm

i used to do the thing I can feel for too!

• Reply Swati December 1, 2011 at 7:46 am

I am too a big addictive of online window shopping and keep surfing just to check if something new has been updated and i can buy..:)
    You are keeping busy with good stuff like NGO, eating ,playing with nephew ..
    cute outfit. Like the addition of shirt to it.

About the CrunchyFashion, that's our entity only. WE are soon gonna launch our website too for online shopping. If you are interested in buying anything, let us know or You can visit us at either ameerpet or banjara hills.

• Reply TheBluntBlogger December 1, 2011 at 1:28 pm

You paint? That is so cool :) On line shopping, am glad am not addicted as yet 😀 I would love to be addicted to it though, but touching the clothes, trying shoes and all gives me more high…

• Reply TheGirlAtFirstAvenue December 1, 2011 at 4:03 pm

@Siddhartha Joshi-
    :) yeah true!

Yea.. sometimes we get too busy trying to document it than living it!

Oh that's great..!

Yes i paint :) You can check out the 'Art' tab on my blog!

• Reply Rambling Of A Single Girl In The City December 5, 2011 at 8:56 am

kudos for NGO thingy.. Not many people get the chance to do something like this even though they want too.. and with babies you can not track ur time. Even I am experiencing it for the 1st time. I became proud aunt recently to a beautiful niece.

• Reply Sara Shoemaker December 6, 2011 at 1:57 am

love your cardigan/sweater!

The House of Shoes

• Reply PeeVee™ December 8, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Oooh, whatabusylife-_- I want some of that, I'm almost completely and hopelessly jobless right now.

And who takes your pictures?

• Reply TheGirlAtFirstAvenue December 8, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Heyy.. awesome! Congrats! 😀

I like being busy! :)
    'The Boy' takes them. He's got talent!

• Reply PeeVee™ December 8, 2011 at 5:12 pm