So what was I up to? Lets see.
1) I’ve been addicted to online shopping. If there is anyone out there who doesn’t shop online(which I highly doubt) please don’t ever try it! (again, which I highly doubt you’ll follow). More addictive than online shopping, is online-window-shopping. Which is what I seem to be doing mostly, because I am not supposed to shop (another self imposed ban)
2) I’ve been eating like.a.pig. I am eating out everyday. My healthy diet has gone for a toss, thanks to holidays and relatives at home.
3) I’ve been volunteering at an NGO, which helps translate text books into audio format for blind students. Proof-reading BA second year history text books was not at all what I had in mind, but its for a good cause so its okay!
4) I’ve been spending a lot of time with my 7-month old nephew! I am NOT the kind of person who goes ga-ga over babies. I mean, yes they are cute and cuddly but I’ve never oohh-ed and aahh-ed and sighed at the sight of babies. But this little fellow has managed to change my perception quite a bit!
5) I’ve been trying to get myself to start another painting. I’ve selected a few but I really need a push to actually start one!
6) Regarding social life – this has been one of the best weeks ever! Been out every other day, visited friends, partied… you get the picture!
So in between all these, I simply haven’t felt like blogging at all. I don’t know when I’ll get back to regular everyday posting, but until then its once a week! I don’t really miss blogging everyday, ‘coz I am having too much fun in life right now!