Beauty lies in simplicity, in the little things in life. Things that you usually take for granted and don’t really notice them or think of them as ‘important’ until someone points them out to you and you think ‘Oh yeah!’We all have our little quirks that only people close to us understand. Some are endearing while some others might be the reason for you getting screamed at or shaken by your best friend. But hey, its a complete package and those quirky traits are what makes a person who he/she is! Here are some that I read on 1000awesomethings. Silly or not, I found them to be totally true in my case!
- Laughing so hard you make no sound at all
- Drinking the ice crystals in your freezing cold glass of coke
- Taking your heels off and walking those last few steps to your car in bare feet
- That feeling in your stomach when you go really high on the swings
- Finding the last item in your size at the store
- Waking up before your alarm and realizing you have a lot of sleep time left
- Squeezing through a door as its shutting without touching it
- The first squeeze from a new tube of toothpaste
See my previous list here.
In a totally different context, this is style #2 (see prev style here) wearing the coral top from FabAlley via jabong.com. I’ve taken to browsing their site every other day just to check out the new stuff that they keep adding. Right now they’ve got some really good stuff under Rakhi gifts. Although I am a day late, its never to late to demand gifts (or buy them!). They’ve got some pretty heavy discounts and a Buy 1 get 1 Free offer on some of their jewelry so do check them out!
Top: c/o FabAlley via jabong.com | Skirt: VeroModa | Shoes: Local store(Chennai) | Bracelets & Chain: Accessorize | Belt: Gifted
Like what you read?
Join us on