It’s that time of the year when we finally get to say bye-bye to the heat and welcome pleasant weather into our lives. It’s not going to last for long, but however short-lived the rainy season might be, it’s the perfect time to open your windows, let the cool breeze in, sit in your balcony with a cup of coffee in hand and be outdoors in the mornings and evenings!
I’m not a big fan of rainy, wet and gloomy weather. And my solution to getting through those dull grey days is to dress up bright and comfortable, make sure I have stocked up on my coffee supply, have a steady stream of tv shows to watch or a good book to read. Basically I stay indoors and go into hibernation, and that’s the only thing that works!
Mixed weather like this, where it’s pleasant for a couple of days and hot for the next two, calls for some mixed variety of dressing as well. So let’s go through the checklist:
- Pants that are light and airy – check
- Pants in an easy-to-dry material (for those moments when you are caught in a sudden drizzle) – check
- Cozy top to keep you a little warm – check
- Backpack for protecting your things as well as to stash a book or an umbrella – check
- Comfortable shoes that can easily be washed if dirty – check
Do share your go-to looks for rainy days on instagram – @thegirlatfirstavenue
Trousers & Top: SheIn.com | Shoes: Adidas | Backpack: Accessorize