Umpteen attempts at writing a sensible post. Din’t work. Too preoccupied to focus on a single task right now. So let the thoughts flow…
- Why oh why can’t people keep their precious ‘advice’ to themselves? I am usually good at blocking out unnecessary voices noises, but after a while it gets to you.
- People change. For good and for bad too. You have no control over it and you don’t have to. Its okay that way. Perhaps even better that way.
- Do what you love because you love doing it. Not for money. Not for fame. Not because of pressure or anything else if you want to continue to be in love with it.
- They say it takes 21 days to form a (good) habit. In my case it took 4 days and a killer instinct to truly want to better my life. Unless it comes from within you, that yearning with every cell of your body, no one.. literally no one can help you.
- I haven’t shopped since April. No, its not self-control or a test. I just don’t feel like it. Am content with what I have. No more meaningless retail therapy. I have better things to do!
This is an old old outfit post, which is perfect for this week’s weather: dull, gloomy and raining non-stop!
Like what you read?
Join us on
Follow us on instagram for insta-updates!